Sexy Picross Sexy Picross

What?

I have no idea what to do. There's no instructions.

FlashContainer responds:

I have provided some instructions to help you.

Bloons 2 Christmas Pack Bloons 2 Christmas Pack

Laggg

Every time it changes level it stutters for about 15 seconds making it unplayable. It seems decent enough but I only played to level 6 before waiting for the stutter became too much of an irritation.

Zombie Rogue Traders Zombie Rogue Traders

lols

You should have included some of the presenters in the game, or make another with dom from cowboy builders beating them up xD

willcheng responds:

This is nothing to do with the Cowboy Builders TV series. If it was, those would be great ideas! :)

Gravitee Wars Gravitee Wars

Awesome

Its a great game, my only gripe is that it wouldn't register that I wanted to use a meteor shower half the time no matter where i clicked or how many times i clicked. A sequel with more stuff would be great.

Age of War 2 Age of War 2

Awesome game but far too easy

I love these types of games, and enjoyed the first thoroughly but it's just far too easy. I beat it on insane difficulty with little effort, and by the time I got to space age, my enemy was still in the middle ages - and that's only because I let the fight drag out for so long, so I could make some mechs, when I could have destroyed the enemy when I was in middle ages myself.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

great

well thought-out and a nice collection system

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Fun

Great game but the balloon spikes are infuriating (stopped by them nearly every run) and items are too expensive.

Dj Sheepwolf Mixer Dj Sheepwolf Mixer

Excellent

Whenever I see a dj game I sigh and know what to expect. This however blew my expectations out of the water. It's so simply done yet works so perfectly. Would like to see more samples but I can't fault it.

Dead Frontier: Night Two Dead Frontier: Night Two

Good but what about the nades?

I like the game but can't complete it, I got to 99% and I have a stack of grenades (I should have I've collected enough) but it doesn't tell me how to use them and so I get screwed.

Frantic_2 Frantic_2

Best Game on NG

Best game on NG imo. I've spent hours on this today, completed it on 'frantic' difficulty in the standard and arcade modes before completing endurance and I'm still not bored of it.