Once upon a time Once upon a time

Grats!

lol between this and your Mass Effect video, you've been awarded a place on my favorite NG authors list! More like this!

Long, inactive days Long, inactive days

Nice choice of music

Interesting shorts with some good music choices. Artist/Title for Jazz flute in second clip? also the band/title in the clip before the credits? I realise artists are titled in the credits, but I can't find the pieces used.

Rutger responds:

Thanks man!

MF DOOM - Orange Blossoms
Jim Noir - Map

A Dragon's Flight A Dragon's Flight

Awesome

Thought the animation was great, a lot of really cool effects and the music was a great choice. If I were to nitpick I would say the water could be animted better and the dragon was almost an exact copy of the one in the film. Never the less, great job. More like this!

Sexy Picross Sexy Picross

What?

I have no idea what to do. There's no instructions.

FlashContainer responds:

I have provided some instructions to help you.

Bloons 2 Christmas Pack Bloons 2 Christmas Pack

Laggg

Every time it changes level it stutters for about 15 seconds making it unplayable. It seems decent enough but I only played to level 6 before waiting for the stutter became too much of an irritation.

Zombie Rogue Traders Zombie Rogue Traders

lols

You should have included some of the presenters in the game, or make another with dom from cowboy builders beating them up xD

willcheng responds:

This is nothing to do with the Cowboy Builders TV series. If it was, those would be great ideas! :)

SR - Come With Me SR - Come With Me

Can't stop

Can't stop listening to this ^^

No. 98 No. 98

Sci-fi!

I like it, can see it in a game like mass effect or something :D more like this but a little more in depth and longer would be great.

Zelda's Rescue Zelda's Rescue

I think

This is a beat I can imagine the pharcyde would have used in the 90s, it's awesome.

Theeinferno responds:

Thanks for checking it out, and glad you liked it. You can download the tape for FREE!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?bbjppdap3qs y92z